You may find it helpful to ask the following questions when you meet with your urologist.
- Is my cancer low, medium, or high risk?
- What are my chances of losing urinary control and sexual function after surgery even if you use a current nerve sparing technique?
- Do you currently use ProPep® Nerve Monitoring System to identify the somatic nerves?
- Am I a candidate for the ProPep® Nerve Monitoring System?
- What can I expect during recovery after the procedure?
- What are the chances of my cancer coming back after surgery?
This information is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute medical advice. Patients should seek the advice of a qualified urologist.