Urology, Robotic Surgery, Kidney stones, BPH, Prostate, Bladder, Kidney cancer, Erectile Dysfunction
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- M.D. New York Medical College Calhalla, New York, M.D. (1990)
- B.S. Skidmore College Saratoga Springs, NY Major: Chemistry (1981-1985)
- Columbia University New York, NY Major: General Studies (1985-1986)
INTERNSHIP AND RESIDENCY
- Resident in Surgery St. Lukes/Roosevelt Hospital Columbia University, College Of Physicians and Surgeons, NY (1990-1992)
- 1992-1993 National Cancer Institute Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Surgical Oncology UniversityPennsylvania, Department of Urology and The Wistar Institute
- 1993-1997 Resident in Urology
- 1993-1997 Resident Urology Columbia University Presbyterian Medical Center, NY NY
- 1995-1996 AFUD –American Foundation for Urologic Disease, research Scholar.
- 1996-1997 Chief Resident of Urology, Columbia University, Presbyterian Medical Center.
Morristown Medical Center
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Periclean Honor Society
- Skidmore College:
- First Prize-Philadelphia Urologic Society, Urology Resident’s Essay Contest (1993)
*Second Prize New York Section of the AUA, Ferdinand C. Valentine Resident’s Essay Contest
- Formal Laboratory Research (1994)
- First prize Ferdinand C. Valentine Resident’s Essay Contest, Formal Laboratory Research (1995)
American Board of Urology
Dr. Pressler enjoys skiing, tennis and golf in his off time. He is a avid tri-athlete and Ironman.